How To View/ Summer Outdoor House League Schedules
All game and practice schedules are viewable without logging into your account.
Please print these instructions on how to read your son/daughters schedule.
All house league schedules are posted in December at registration.
Final adjustments to schedules based on permit availability will be made by April 15th of every calendar year.
There is still team balancing and player movement ongoing at the U8-U16 level. So we are asking all players at this age to await a league email detailing their exact team name, roster, and coach.
How to view your son/daughters schedule:
Direct link: https://www.islingtonrangers.com/page/show/1510860-schedules-standings
On the home page.
1. Scroll over the “House League” Tab button.
2. Click on the “Schedules/Standings” option.
3. Select the age group your son/daughter is registered to.
4. When the schedule appears it will have the following info:
Listed from top to bottom.
* Team Name & Letter designation (For game scheduling purposes).
* For boys/girls U5-U10, your team name is the school name you have registered to.
* For boys/girls U11-U17, your team name is the area name that you have registered to.
* Practice schedule.
* Game schedule, dates and times.
* 1st practice and uniform/ball pick-up. Will be the 1st practice indicated on your schedule.
* Coaches may change team practice location, day, time if necessary. They will notify their teams directly of any changes.
* The new universal game/practice schedule will allow parents in the future to view the season schedules at the point of registration in December/January.
Islington Rangers SL